BIOLOGY SKETCH NOTES

Assakamualaikum and good night everyone. First of all,it's been a long time since I did not update my blog in english language. Then, I also update my blog with new title and i made a few editing.

Today is 09 November 2015 aka my bestfreinds birthday. I wish you the best Amirul Syafiq and Umyera Ayesha. May Allah ease everything for you. Both of us always being good to me.Do the best for this exam. Make sure to get excellent result and I will give you something.Haha..

Actually,my purpose about blog today is BIO SKETCH NOTES. It's my own notes and I drew it by myself. Actually I really want to create a download file so the students can download it easily but I do not know how to do it. So,I'm going to leave this notes here and all of you can share at the school. Sharing is caring,right? Download the picture and print it out ( coulourful priniting is recommended)

My notes might not 100% accurate and complete with everything you need but it have all syllabus form 4(except bab 1 la) so it's help you to do revision. It's like mind mapping and I add a few short notes to help you remember the keywords.
I'm sorry if there's any mistake in the notes. Make sure to check with your teacher if there's wrong in any notes and the sketch.Do share with your friends because sharing is caring.

That's all from me. All the best to the students around the world who will take exam soon. Good Night from Kelantan,Malaysia. Peace be upon to you.

(Click the image for the clear image and save it for large picture )














-Sel itu mengalami proses 'Plasmolisis' tapi keadaan sel itu dipanggil 'Flasid'dan
proses molekul air keluar masuk masih lagi Osmosis. Rujuk cikgu untuk keterangan
lanjut 

















































                       

Comments

Post a Comment