My Diagnosis

Assalamualaikum everyone. It's been a long time right?

"When MySpace is cool, I was in boring school ( © Aiman Azlan. Watch his video entitle Don't Be Jerk at Youtube )"






The topic for today is My Diagnosis.

Okay for Malaysian readers, I think they know about
the books entitled Prognosis and Diagnosis. So basically,I have finished reading
Diagnosis and I'm surprised with content in the book. It's quite fascinating and I'm really
grateful that I can read this book. It's totally inspired me to achieve my ambition which is I want to become a neurosurgeon. Woah, that's ambition will take a lot effort and I don't mind about it.

Why?

Because I want to be a better Allah's slave through this profession.

Even though, it will take a long time and endless effort to achieve this, we should be  confident that Allah will ease everything for us If we always remember Him. Everytime.

SPM or we can say that in Malaysia Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia *creepy voice inserted * , so I will try to get straight A's + or maybe we can say 'flying colours' result.

So.. to all SPM 2015 candidates, Good Luck.
You need to wake up yourself or maybe slap your own face so you will realise that SPM just around the corner. 3 MONTHS FROM NOW.

I can only help myself and you need to help yourselves too.
Till we meet again.

Assalamualaikum. May Allah ease everything for you

Comments