Beautiful Words

Assalamualaikum everyone. Alahumma solli ala sayyidina muhammad. Such a blessing day, Alhamdulillah..I still can update my beloved blog. Since the exam ended, I felt so boring... I didn't do anything except sleep and eat. Until last week,I found a new hobby : Editing picture. Seriously, I was mesmerised with the picture. It's so beautiful that I almost cried and I really wanted to go to that place. In shaa Allah..soon

Ha! This is the only picture i took by myself






Bring me to this place,please =')





Why Autumn Session is so beautiful? Subhanallah





This is a beautiful dress.My style











Another beautiful dress. *crying


Only Him..Allah Taala






Violin





Because Honesty Is The Best Policy


I think that's enough for today. Enjoy reading it. Let's spread love and peace in this world. May Allah bless you. Let's meet in beautiful way.. In shaa Allah. Take care of your health. Have a happy holiday. 


Because waiting for something good is worth
Bear with it
Wait for it with patiently
Soon..
You will smile
And grateful to Him
Allah...



Assalamualaikum *smile*




Comments