My dreams that need to be realize

credit to : The Shawl Label (currently Aida Azlin. com)


Assalamualaikum dan selamat datang kepada blog yang berhabuk untuk sekali lagi. Mesti dah lali dengar aku menulis 'minta maaf kerana tiada update minggu lepas *insert emoji menangis* ' . Truly, i want this blog to be updated once a month tapi bulan April lalu adalah bulan paling hectic dalam hidup aku. Every week mesti full dengan program, I don't have a moment to sit down properly, to reflect how was my life so far sebab aku banyak mengeluh kerana penat kejar sana sini =|

Semoga entry kali ini membuka lebaran bagi aku untuk terus menulis dan bercerita In sha Allah. Selamat membaca =)


My dreams that need to be realize. 

Once upon a time ago, I told myself. "Ain, you have been looking down for too long. Are you not going to stand properly, tilt up your chin and smile to this world? Are you afraid of this temporary world? and why?"

My mind was being bombarded with thousand questions about the dreams and goals that keep continuing to list on in my heart. I couldn't believe i was actually afraid to look at people and smile to them like i used to do. To be honest, I can't remember the exact moment that I actually changed a lot than before and it's actually not a good news.

I remembered, my mind once told me that I need to be serious, I was being told by people I need to be serious. I was being reminded by them that I actually that 'dah besar, tak boleh main-main'. Honestly, that words hurt me a lot. When I laid down on my bed staring at the fan that keep spinning, I prayed that may i grown up become a better person. What I meant from this Doa (prayer), I want to change to become better, become the best version of myself without following others perspective.

Are you guys in the same situation like? If you are in this situation, I pray that may Allah give the best patience and strengthen our mind , heart and soul in going through this life. I remembered that I came across with this sentence. 'You are stronger than you think'

Looking at the title of this entry, My dreams that need to be realize is 'I want to become mature' but ! with my own perspective and experience that I've been going through so far. I don't want to compete with others and copy their action in order to become mature. I believe we are all mature to be honest. Never let people tell you others. You define your own life as much as they define their own life and Allah SWT know that you are doing your best in order to create this life better than yesterday.

May Allah bless this journey and don't forget to wipe your tears. You are doing well so far and I'm proud of you. And you are proud of yourself! 


Comments

  1. May Allah bless you my dear. We share the same hobby I think, but then we are also same, when talking about "Maaf, belog berhabuk" * Something like that laa. Haha

    Thanks for the beautiful letter.

    Please keep posting in this blog, InshaaAllah I will be your first reader. Hehe

    ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment