Daydreams


I always have this thoughts every time I walk to the class, cafe, or anywhere I feel i need to ask my heart and brain. It's a crucial and deadly question that I feel afraid to answer it. My brain will ask the questions and my heart have to answer it. This conversation can last long... till my heart can snap and can't answer it anymore. Maybe.

This heart have to go through the pain that it shouldn't which is blaming itself for being weak. Honestly, this heart should embrace the questions and the weakness because after all, it was created to be part of human body and we as human, is created with the weakness. 

However, this heart always cry. 

"What is the purpose of your life?" The smartest organ start the conversation. The heart ready to answer carefully. "In sha Allah, to serve for Him till I die and to find the best lesson for this life. How about you?"

"I'm created to think about the life and His entire universe. He is the Creator of this world. Subhanallah. However 'heart', I already going through many things with you together and with others. The eyes always shed the tears, the hand always beat the chest, the mouth tried to not cry loudly, and I always have to ask this question to you. ' why this this human have to go through another test?' Somehow I feel bad that I keep asking this question to you"

"Thank you brain, for being concern. I don't know the right answer too, but I believe after the crying session, I feel the ease and calm feelings. I feel someone whisper to the ear and say 'It's okay. You will be okay. You are strong and capable for this test". The heart answer calmly, feeling the wind passing through the trees and gently, the skin feel the cold of the wind.  

"I see, you are such a strong organ. I think you can beat the other muscle maybe ahahaa" The brain laugh, to make the heart happy with this conversation.

"However 'heart', do you...---

(End Part 1)

Comments