Things I've been thinking a lot this day

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. Hope you are doing well and always safe during this pandemic crisis that happened across the world.



It's been more than one month I've been at my home, just sitting here and there, sometimes being productive, sometimes just laid on my bed, and did nothing.

I saw that people around me being productive with trying new cooking recipe, and how i wish that I've the energy to try cooking food that i've never tried.

To be honest, the first week of my study break, I continued doing my building blocks, but I still didn't finish it yet. How lazy I am.

The second week, guess what I did?
I bought basic art stationary and did some painting with watching guideline from Wow_Art youtube channel. I can praise myself for being good a little bit even though to be honest it's not that pretty lol

I continued doing the art watercolor painting and bla bla, I think i can set up my art gallery hahaha 

The real story of my entry for this time, is actually about things that going around my head.

It might be good if i can share it here but I'm still not fully ready to say about this and I don't know where to start.

Soon, I'll share openly with you. In sha Allah

No matter what, I hope all of you always pray for good health, safety , rizk and other good things. Amiin ya rabbal alamin.

I'll see you guys soon. Till we meet again. 

-Ain (21 April 2020)

Comments